Advisor Exsedol the Man of the Hour

RedWolf

Watching again episode 26 of Macross and Macross 7 Encore :The Fleet of Strongest Women makes me realize Exsedol is bloody brilliant.

When Global and company were feeling this is the end with Bodolzaa's fleet coming Exsedol suddenly tells them this is not their last.

He reminds them that the Macross alone stood up to the Zentradi fleet.

A five million to a thousand odds of survival but they shouldn't lose hope.

In The Fleet of Strongest Women Exsedol seeming took orders from UN Spacy HQ to blow up Chlore's fleet with the Macross cannon. When the Macross cannon fire it hit nothing. Giving Basara the chance to culture shock the Meltrans.

He gave Miho the coordinates.

Excusedly saying to the Earth UN Spacy big shot he made a mistake and he is not fit for fleet command duty.

Makes me think Exsedol would have made an excellent statesman if he weren't the type to support his commander.

Anyone know the date in Macross timeline that Exsedol told Golbal not to loose hope?

If so I declare that day "Exsedol Folmo Day" it should be recognized as a galactic holiday and all business' and schools will be closed for observance.

Anyone know the date in Macross timeline that Exsedol told Golbal not to loose hope?

If so I declare that day "Exsedol Folmo Day" it should be recognized as a galactic holiday and all business' and schools will be closed for observance.

YEY!! Exedole Folmo day!! bikini-clad bridge bunnies in his honor!! YEY!! :lol:

According to the chronology on the compendium, that day would be February 11, 2010.

I actually thought Exodol was a complete pansy in M7, her heard the word "Protodevlin" and ran and hid... Not a behavior befitting a Zentradi at ALL... I don't think the character's attitude fit his character in SDF or DYRL, but this urine stain on the show is maybe number 50 on my list of problems with M7.

I actually thought Exodol was a complete pansy in M7, her heard the word "Protodevlin" and ran and hid... Not a behavior befitting a Zentradi at ALL... I don't think the character's attitude fit his character in SDF or DYRL, but this urine stain on the show is maybe number 50 on my list of problems with M7.

Hey, calm down dude about Exosedol. He cleary stated that ONE Protodevlin decimated an ENTIRE Zentradi fleet (million of ships). Only ONE Protodeviln did that. If it's not a valuable reason to be affraid than you must be some sort of superhero.

Edited by Macross007

Enh, it's not like he was out there leading his men into battle in SDFM, either. He's just not cut out for combat...he can talk the talk, but he can't walk the walk.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with Agent One.

Only REAL MEN like Bassara don't run and hide when hearing "Protodevilin."

Instead they think "big ears to HEAR MY SONG!"

So, this is true.

Pete

I agree with Agent One.

Only REAL MEN like Bassara don't run and hide when hearing "Protodevilin."

Instead they think "big ears to HEAR MY SONG!"

So, this is true.

Pete

I don't think we should compared Basara's masculinity with Exsedol's one. Exsedol is not there to prove something unlike Basara after all. I more appropriate comparaison should be Basara VS Ozma. Again, not so much of a challenge for Basara because he wins hands down. Basara does not need to prove his masculinty in ''protecting the women he loves'' lol. Basara proves his masculinity in believing in his ideal even if he has to die. Basara is THE synonyme of ''real men''.

Edited by Macross007

I don't think we should compared Basara's masculinity with Exsedol's one. Exsedol is not there to prove something unlike Basara after all. I more appropriate comparaison should be Basara VS Ozma. Again, not so much of a challenge for Basara because he wins hands down. Basara does not need to prove his masculinty in ''protecting the women he loves'' lol. Basara proves his masculinity in believing in his ideal even if he has to die. Basara is THE synonyme of ''real men''.

Wonder how things would have turned out if that kid (Pedro was it?) hadn't got into Emilia's mouth when she tried to kiss Basara in the hut... what was she thinkin??

Wonder how things would have turned out if that kid (Pedro was it?) hadn't got into Emilia's mouth when she tried to kiss Basara in the hut... what was she thinkin??

I'm pretty sure she keeps a miclonization chamber around handy for times like these.

well, if you've seen a little movie by Pedro Almodovar called "Habla con ella" (talk to her), you'll have an idea... :p:lol: