NEW CM's Macross PVC Figures

Save

Today at Wonder Fest CM's showed a new DYRL Minmay Attack Figure. Since I had a dealer pass I had to respect the no photo sign. I even asked and they said no. Figure is not the same scale of the Macross Collections looks about an inch or so taller. That's pretty much all I could find out. I'm sure a pick will leak soon.

Okay, I love Minmay. I have every previous CM's figure of her. That said, it's time to move on, guys!!! There are SO many other characters they have neglected. Where's Global? Claudia? Breetai? Exedol? Kamjin? Guld? Myung? Gamlin? Ray? Shin? I could go on and on.

Oh man... thanks for the tease save... You couldn't just grab some Otaku next to you, shove him your camera and slap him upside the back of the head and screamed "take the picture bitch!"

on second thought he woulda just peed himself and fainted...

I'll wait for the pics.

This is exciting news. I have been hoping CMS come out with another line of macross figures for some time now.

I agree that they need to move on from minmei.

I want CMS to do Laplamiz, Quamjin (Kamjin?), Global, Claudia, Misa in SDFM flightsuit, and Milia in Zentraedi Flightsuit.

That would be sweet.

Of course it would be best if they did a series of all the macross women in flightsuits as mentioned earlier somewhere.

While it would be awesome if CM's corporation made Macross Frontier figures, I kind of doubt that they will since Bandai has Frontier. :( And I've liked very few of Bandai's trading figures (some exceptions to that).

Save was there any others shown? This Minmay is one of the best renditions of her i have seen, that's all the statues made of her included!

That was the only Macross item at CM's booth.

Wow, how many of that pose are sculptors going to do?

I don't think it's going to be similarly priced as the figure collection as Save already said it wasn't to scale. And this one doesn't look like it comes apart like their usual Macross figures.

Wasn't there already a CM figure similar to this that was limited in number? It went for like $60 or something.

Here it is...

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...c=8217&st=0

oh it was Wave that released it.

I am a bit surprised that they are not first doing Frontier characters.

That's because Bandai has the exclusive toy and model license for Frontier.

And before people start saying "but what about the Klan Klan figure by Megahouse". Remember, Megahouse is owned by Bandai.

Graham

• 3 weeks later...