Macross Wonder Festival Kits Summer 2008

Save

I just went through the whole Wonder Fest book and I only found 3 adds for Macross kits. No pictures either since most of the one day licenses are given the week of WF and the books are printed three weeks in advance so the sellers can't show product until approval.

Here is what I found.

D-Place add only list Macross and site address. Their site says they will be selling a Ranka Lee non-scale kit for 3000 yen, no picture available.

Stike Plus has a text add for a Mylene Jenius no picture.

There is another booth but can't read the sellers name says Macross 7 in the add no picture.

I'm sure there will be few of Macross F kits of characters but until one day license approval nobody has them listed. If anybody knows of any add to this thread.

Edited by Save

I just went through the whole Wonder Fest book and I only found 3 adds for Macross kits. No pictures either since most of the one day licenses are given the week of WF and the books are printed three weeks in advance so the sellers can't show product until approval.

Here is what I found.

D-Place add only list Macross and site address. Their site says they will be selling a Ranka Lee non-scale kit for 3000 yen, no picture available.

Stike Plus has a text add for a Mylene Jenius no picture.

There is another booth but can't read the sellers name says Macross 7 in the add no picture.

I'm sure there will be few of Macross F kits of characters but until one day license approval nobody has them listed. If anybody knows of any add to this thread.

Not entirely related to the topic of this thread but just in case not too many people know about this, there seems to have been a limited edition Klan Klan resin figure available at the Creators' Carnival on June 29, 2008. Below is a link to a Yahoo Japan Auction site that shows the item:

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e83104151

Not entirely related to the topic of this thread but just in case not too many people know about this, there seems to have been a limited edition Klan Klan resin figure available at the Creators' Carnival on June 29, 2008. Below is a link to a Yahoo Japan Auction site that shows the item:

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e83104151

DOH!!!! :blink: Me and jenius only went to the flea market on the third floor above the Creators' Carnival event that day.

DOH!!!! :blink: Me and jenius only went to the flea market on the third floor above the Creators' Carnival event that day.

LOL, my girlfriend was with us, while she appreciated everything she saw and learned I don't know how she would have reacted to me taking home a resin Klan figure like that!

Here's something Overdrive pointed me toward:

http://homepage3.nifty.com/rs-labo/

Here's something Overdrive pointed me toward:

http://homepage3.nifty.com/rs-labo/

Those kits (or completed models) have been offered and sold before on Wonder Fest. One could find some of these pop up from time to time on Yahoo Japan Auction with a very high starting bid (sometimes over $1K). However, the website does note that it is based on a new mold.

Whoa, one of those looks like Thorsten's kit!

Did he get it produced for Wonderfest? If so, congrats, he did a great job on it. If not.....well, someone's been bad.

You're right Coby. I can't get a good sense of the size of it in that picture. Are those ships even in Macross Frontier?