Latest custom.

Kurt

Freakin fantastic! Great work. Some low-vis-junkie is going to love this. ^_^

Hey....that's what I was gonna say! <_<

GREAT JOB!!!

:ph34r:

Kurt has done that many excellent customs, each time I see he has a new one. I just asume that its gonna be great and just wonder what its gonna be.

Is it a Max or a low vis or some real world unit colours.... then he just brings it outta the box and Blam its totally out there.

Great work as always.... Like I needed to say that.

Hard to improve the bad ass Super Stealth. Leave it to Kurt to pull off improving a true master piece. Pure unadulterated sweetness there! Just one question though...where is everyone getting their waterslide decals for their customs? I'm assuming these people were on the gravy train when they were still available???

:wacko:

OO

Your customs are always a sight to see but where are you getting you decals now?

Yes, where are you getting your decals now?

i like that flat chalky look to the paint how is that done?

I would also like to know how you achieve that "flat chalky" look...

Your customs never fail to wow and impress us. I would like to try my hand at a custom so I'm waiting for you to answer the above questions.

Thanks

Thanks everyone for the compliments, I really appreciate it.

The finish on the valk is a combination of techniques. First I airbrushed highlights in the center of the panels to break up all of the black. Then drybrushed some white to very lightly bring out any detail. I use Testers acrylic flat which gives it a very soft "frosted" look.

As for the decals... I kidnapped Anasazi and have him locked in my basement printing decals. Sorry, I'm not sharing. :lol: Seriously, all of the decals are supplied by the customers who were lucky enough to stock up.

As for the decals... I kidnapped Anasazi and have him locked in my basement printing decals. Sorry, I'm not sharing. :lol: Seriously, all of the decals are supplied by the customers who were lucky enough to stock up.

Mert!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping that you had discovered a new type of color printer and were making your own.

Can it print white? Seems more like a abstract philosophy debate as opposed to a serious hobby question.

Yet that is all I can think when looking at new color laser printers. :angry: