Orguss, Super Dimension Century on DVD

I think you're SOL, since imagineasian seems to have abandoned anime licensing for now. Even the official page for their direct ording is down. Perhaps a kind person who can get past the copy protection on the disc's will fill you in on the rest of the series. Unfortunately, I have no such means.

There is a certain torrent site out there that provides complete anime DVD-rips (a large amount of them legit R1 ones, unfortunately), but they also have more unique items such as some R2 discs re-encoded with subtitles, etc. The last time I checked, someone was successfully ripping the Orguss discs and posting them up there, although I can't remember exactly how far they got.

I normally wouldn't recommend anything like this, but given that ImaginAsian have clearly been badly burnt by TitleMatch's shady dealings (resulting in the TMS Classics programme completely disappearing without comment as Keith mentioned earlier), there seems to be little other choice for anyone who didn't pick up Orguss when it was still being printed.

Haven't read through the whole thing, but here is a discussion on the developments....

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2...ic.php?p=574208

It was mentioned also that "Robert's Anime Corner Store" also stocks them, or something?

Anyway, mods, please join this thread to the previous Orguss DVD thread so that we have all the info in one place, thank you.