EP.01, 0338

Danger is not reversal.

01000.jpg

EP.02, 0534

VF-25's arm is return~~

02000.jpg

02001.jpg

EP.03, 0444

There are two earrings, what is sheryl find?

03000.jpg

EP.03, 0954

Where is left earring?

03001.jpg

EP.03, 1212

Where is Cross??

03002.jpg

03003.jpg

Edited by kresphy

EP.07, 1546

VF-25's right wing is return...

07001.jpg

07002.jpg

EP.07, 1102

Kaitos is green ship in here. But in the EP.06 1527, it is red.

You could watch EP.06 1527, the pilot said the red ship is Kaitos.

But in the EP.07 1102, when green ship is destroyed by Bajura aircraft carrier. S.M.S Operator said it is Kaitos too.

It is an error, but a dialog error, not animation...

06000.jpg

07003.jpg

07004.jpg

Edited by kresphy

That was fun! :lol:

Some are not errors: EP.04, 1930 (left cover is down in the first image, up in the second); EP.07, 1102 (there are two Galaxy ships: one is green, the other one is orange - the one that survives)

Yea, I wondered about some of those. Shows how picky fans are. :)

Some are not errors: EP.04, 1930 (left cover is down in the first image, up in the second);

No, the white big cover is missed!

What about the right cover??

HA~~

EP.07, 1102 (there are two Galaxy ships: one is green, the other one is orange - the one that survives)

But in the EP.07 1102, when green ship is destroyed by Bajura aircraft carrier. S.M.S Operator said it is Kaitos too.

Edited by kresphy

interesting. it's like "where is wally?"

other possible non-errors:

ranka bikini - might just be the angle or her butt ate it as she moved

alto's undershirt - again, maybe just the angle. you're looking upward this time so shirt might not be visible

sheryl's skirt - the knot could have just unraveled as they flew

electric posts- hard to tell if the following scene is the same place, it could've been in a different spot

but by all means, carry on the hunt.

interesting. it's like "where is wally?"

other possible non-errors:

alto's undershirt - again, maybe just the angle. you're looking upward this time so shirt might not be visible

Maybe Sheryl take off it in the wardrobe, SO they are....

HAHA~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^

Edited by kresphy

No, the white big cover is missed!

What about the right cover??

HA~~

I bow to your mighty :), you are right!

EP.07, 1102

06000.jpg

Judging from that pic, it has double hull, its definitely the Dulfim not Kaitos. Dulfim is red.

post-653-1213287933_thumb.jpg

Some are not errors: EP.04, 1930 (left cover is down in the first image, up in the second); EP.07, 1102 (there are two Galaxy ships: one is green, the other one is orange - the one that survives)

Yes the Dulfim was red (orange).

The errors are to be expected in a weekly series. If they remain in the Disc releases then there will be a problem...

EP.04, 1811, there is nothing wrong, explosion throw the gun away. They pick it up later.

EP.08, 1911, it is just a simple knob, so when the wind blow, it can be broken off, it is normal and correct.

EP.09, 1239, the camera is pointing from top down on her face, then the shot move to the front, it is correct.

But you are really good. What about when sheryl fall down from the iceberg, she was wearing an uniform, when she fall on alto hangs, it is a tube.

It is an error, but a dialog error, not animation...

And have you noticed the references to VF-19 in episodes 1 and 2? On some front shots from the school, the mech between both runways is not a VF-1 but a VF-19 judging by the shape of the wings. (Ep1 2:41 ; Ep. 2 11:14)

Edited by falcon14141

I have to say that tracking down the errors in Frontier is a very lame thing to do at the moment. Wait until the series comes up with something like episode 4 of Gurren Lagann, or the horrors that have come from long running shonen series like Bleach. Then we can poke holes until our hearts content. We've just only just got another TV series, its better than we could have reasonably hoped for, and gleefully pointing out where they messed up seems a bit ungrateful.

I have to say that tracking down the errors in Frontier is a very lame thing to do at the moment. Wait until the series comes up with something like episode 4 of Gurren Lagann, or the horrors that have come from long running shonen series like Bleach. Then we can poke holes until our hearts content. We've just only just got another TV series, its better than we could have reasonably hoped for, and gleefully pointing out where they messed up seems a bit ungrateful.

i can't speak for the others, but my intention is not to poke holes at the MF production work. in my opinion they do a mighty good job all things considered. rather, what i'm after is to find beercan missiles ;)

and yes azrael, you're probably right. withdrawal symptoms i guess :p

This looks fun & therapeutic. :D

Looks like I'm having withdrawal symptoms as well. :ph34r:

So here my contribution:

Episode 7

Both wings clearly taken out with main weapon of small Vajra:

30vm1ph.png

But a few seconds later one wing still intact?

2ed5t6t.png

Edited by grss1982

EP.07, 1102

06000.jpg

Pretty sure that's the Dulfim, which is red.

EDIT:

Never mind, someone beat me to it.

Edited by d3v

Bah...errors like this are dull...I wanna see Budweiser missiles, the PARCO department store, and Sex Squadron Valks... :lol:

Be true to yourself, you want more Nanase fanservice right :lol:

Anyway, I saw the 199 department store somewhere in Frontier, its kinda homage to the 0101 department store ^_^

Be true to yourself, you want more Nanase fanservice right :lol:

I certainly wouldn't object... ^_^

Anyway, I saw the 199 department store somewhere in Frontier, its kinda homage to the 0101 department store ^_^

Are you talking about the Shibuya 110 building from episode 1?

Probably, I'll try to grab some ss later. :mellow:

Gubaba is right, it is a joke on the famous Shibuya 109 department store (the logo style is identical). What you are thinking of is OIOI, otherwise known as "Marui".

It's funny though, because so far Frontier has been shown to be modelled after a mixture of Shibuya and San Francisco (in fact, that's what they call the different areas, judging from the signs on the streetcars in the first episode), yet I believe there is a branch of Marui actually in SF, and not 109. Ironic.

Anyway, I did actually notice the mistake of the reflection not being reversed on Alto's visor in the first episode. Most of the others are new, though.

Also in the first episode, if you look closely at the VF-171 in some shots the NUNS letters are reversed, like the picture with the reversed SMS-007 on the VF-25 which Kresphy showed.

It's strange... sometimes I think they've reversed the whole show. :wacko: