Yamato 1/60 YF-21 Transformation Guide

1/1 LowViz Lurker

I thought it would be a good idea to just create a thread of its own for people interested in downloading peolesdru's 1/60 yamato yf-21 transformation guide.

click to download it:

http://www.savefile.com/files/1598158

UPDATE: links to a download of the pure HTML version.

This free file host will keep it there for up to 60days after 0 downloads which is roughly 2 months. Then someone who has it will have to reupload it again.

If you know any better free file hosts which can keep it up for longer than that, then you can just upload to them if you wish.

...OR...

....If the above host has deleted the file, you can download it from here:

YF_21_Guide.zip

^

This is the exact same thing but attached to this thread and zipped. (compressed down to about 6mb in size)

UPDATE: This also links to a download of the pure HTML version. More people can open the file with less hassles now.

Before you can view, you must use winzip to uncompress it first.

Instructions:

---------------

1. download Winzip if you don't already have it.

2. create a temp directory.

3. unzip the file into the temp directory. Winzip will uncompress it.

4. go into the temp directory, look for the .html file and drag and drop the .html file into your web browser window to view.

5. After you finish viewing it, delete the temp directory. (cleans up unnecessary files you don't want left lying around)

Let me know if you had any problems with it.

Related threads:

Yamato\Transformation guides\

Konig Monster Transformation Guide

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

By the way.... I also changed the attached file in my first post of this thread so it now downloads a pure html version which will be easier for those who use a different browser from IE. (the one I uploaded is actually converted from the original one peolesdru made after I used a convertor program to convert it back. Should be just like the easy-to-view konig monster guide now.. :) )

Once the free file host link no longer works, noobs can still download from the "attached file" link instead, in order to get the pure html guide if they wish.

So you no longer need to download from the free file host to get the pure html version now. The attachment will suffice for when the "60 days before deletion" limit is reached.

Can someone help me out? I'm trying to download the guide and the "confirmation code" says "THHP" but everytime i try to enter it, it says it fails. I am shown many variations of the "THHP" code but i can not download the file. Help?

That's strange, I didn't get a confirmation code request. I'm pretty sure savefile doesn't use it.. :huh:

Try clearing the browser's cache and then refreshing this page so you have the most recent version and then click on the links to go to savefile again. You can also get the attached version if it's too much trouble using the file host.

...not sure what is appearing on your screen.. You might want to take a snapshot (go to the page press PrintScrn key, then open up ms paint and press CTRL+V to paste the snapshot image into an image file. Save that file (as .jpg type will do) and then upload the image to imageshack for us to see what you see on the screen.)

download from either of these two links:

http://www.savefile.com/files/1598158

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?act=...st&id=54312

• 4 years later...

Sorry about the necro' bump.

Could someone please tell me how the hell do you get the belly plate flush when transforming to fighter mode???

For some reason I just cannot place the legs properly and the knees keep slightly overlapping each other preventing the belly plate to be placed properly. Also, it appears the back fuselage is a bit warped outward preventing the distal belly plate tabs to lock in place. Mine is the first release that came with FP and stand.

Is this an issue on the VF-22S? I'm afraid of transforming them.

I've search everywhere for transformation guides, videos and they never mention how to deal with this issue, I can even see in the guide pictures, fighter mode not entirely flush like when it came out of the box. I remember there was a discussion about this a long time ago but I can't find that thread about it or the main YF-21 thread.

Edited by Valkyrie addict

Like jenius said the legs should be completely stright.

This means the "extra click" from the gerwalk joint at the knees must be totally retracted . There's a small hole at the back of the joint, when it's fully retracted it dissappears into the thighs (this way the legs are straight and the knees don't overlap).

The "extra" click takes much more force than the other positions, in my experience.

OMFG!! that's an understatement.

THANK YOU ALL!! That final click was literally impossible, I had to unscrew on the right leg to get the final click in place, geez, that was a total nightmare!

THANK YOU ALL!! That final click was literally impossible, I had to unscrew on the right leg to get the final click in place, geez, that was a total nightmare!

I had to sacrifice a chicken and half a duck before mine clicked. Should have just unscrewed it.

I think every owner of this mold has gone through this at least once. It feels like it can't go any further, but you really have to force it.