Come forth, Hory Froating Head!

Didn't someone used to have an avatar that featured the Hory Froating head, blasting an HG symbol with lasers coming out if its eyes?

Didn't someone used to have an avatar that featured the Hory Froating head, blasting an HG symbol with lasers coming out if its eyes?

I know I saw something like that, although I don't remember if it was an avatar or just an oft-posted pic.

I remember my favourite one was where all Yamato valkyries are getting ready to take off and the Floating Head is saying "Fly, my children!" but one VF-19 is going "Open the window, then!"

I remember my favourite one was where all Yamato valkyries are getting ready to take off and the Floating Head is saying "Fly, my children!" but one VF-19 is going "Open the window, then!"

Maybe a little OOT, but I remember a comic strip about a destroid who want to launch like the valks only to have his lower body catapulted away.

Maybe a little OOT, but I remember a comic strip about a destroid who want to launch like the valks only to have his lower body catapulted away.

I remember that! And actually, I think it was a Japanese one from the 80s. I'm sure Shawn must have it somewhere.