BSG Poll: Who do you think the Final Cylon will be?

Who the frack will it be?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Place your vote for who you think the Final Cylon will be

• Kara Thrace
    • Gaius Baltar
    • Laura Roslin
    • Tom Zarek
    • William Adama
    • Lee Adama
    • Helo Agathon
    • Felix Gaeta
    • Anastasia Dualla
    • Ellen Tigh
    • Zak Adama
    • Kat Katraine
    • Helena Cain
    • Lt. Kendra Shaw (from Razor)
    • Billy
    • Boxey
    • someone not on this list
    • Dirk Benedict as a previously never seen character

while debating who will be the Final Cylon in the BSG discussion thread, I proposed the idea of a Pool with 12 members each throwing in 10 bucks for their prediction on who it will be.

Well, this isn't the Pool, this is the POLL :lol:

As I mentioned in the BSG discussion thread, my votes on Tom Zarek

Edited by chowyunskinny

We don't even know that the final Cylon knows they are a Cylon. Who knows if they've even been shown in the series yet. And it can't be Ellen Tigh, because she is dead, and the Final Five don't just pop back up on a Basestar like the other Cylons. I think, flat out, they are not *of* the other Cylons, they are entirely something different (read: older).

And, again, its been said a million times, Kara is not a Cylon. Could they be BSing us? Sure. Moore said for a time that he wasn't going to off Pegasus either, just because everyone was expecting him too. But right now I'm going with the official line that she's not.

I'll keep it to my .10 instead of my usual 50 bucks when talking about bsg.

If we believe Ron, the final Cylon has been around since S1, which rules out Lamkin. Though, everything that man says should be taken with a grain of salt :p

that being said, for those who don't like my pages of theory, my money is on Baltar.

I'll keep it to my .10 instead of my usual 50 bucks when talking about bsg.

If we believe Ron, the final Cylon has been around since S1, which rules out Lamkin. Though, everything that man says should be taken with a grain of salt :p

that being said, for those who don't like my pages of theory, my money is on Baltar.

I think he still has a major part to play (according to IMDB, he's in ep. 9 of season 4).

Its such a screwy thing to keep thinking about. I feel like I'm going to blow a gasket over who the the last of the Final Five is.

The Cylons, the final 5, and what their role is have been tumbling around in my head since S3 ended.

Blowing a gasket over it, is an excellent way to put it.

Don't forget that it was the Cylon featuring in your own avatar, Leoben Conoy, who said early on that Adama is a Cylon. I have not been able to get that out of my head and I think that he is right.

Taksraven

Leoben is by far my favorite of the 7 in terms of his character. He provides insight into Kara's past, her future, and her destiny. He has show prophetic knowledge of things to come, all the while manipulating situations he's in to his own ends.

I remember very well his comment about Adama being a Cylon. It was one of many "holy frak" moments for me during my first watch of season 1. I am sort of torn though on what his intent is with this. The most obvious reason, to me at least, is to place doubt and fear between the two figure heads of the fleet, which he succeeds in doing. Could it be he somehow knows the truth of the 5? He knows plenty other things that should seemingly not be possible. However I have a hard time justifying that he is so unique and so special withing the significant 7, that he can see something that the others seem to have been programmed to block out, or forget, or have little to no knowledge of.

The thing is, this series has no trouble throwing you for a loop. So hell, maybe his prophecy is truth, maybe he does know more. One thing I can say for certain though, is I hope we see Leoben back a few times this season.

so a few pages back in the main BSG discussion thread, I proposed the idea of a "Guess the Final Cylon" pool.

We are looking for 12 members with a buy in of 10 dollars to stake their claim to who they think the Final Cylon will be.

12 members times 10 dollars = the price of 1 of these 4 "I Told You" prizes (no these are not the Hasbro Titaniums they are the Diamond Select statues)

post-515-1207630583_thumb.jpgpost-515-1207630576_thumb.jpg

post-515-1207630590_thumb.jpgpost-515-1207630596_thumb.jpg

At the end of the season when the Final Cylon is revealed, the 12 people in the pool will Paypal 10 dollars to the winner.

If there happens to be multiple members with the same correct guess the jackpot will be split amongst them.

I'm counting on the honor system among you to be good for 10 bucks.

As far as the winner using the funds to buy a Galactica ship, that's on the honor system as well.

Unless we want one person to collect the funds and then purchase and ship it to the winner.

Let me know what you think.

So far we have the following members participating

Chowyunskinny - Tom Zarek

Kaitheforsaken - Gaius Baltar

Fatalist - Tom Zarek

Uminoken - Ellen Tigh

Mog - Laura Roslin

We need 5 more

Are you in?

who will the 7 others be?

It's almost as big of a cliffhanger

p.s. if you said you wanted to play in the main thread but I didn't see it, PM me and I'll add you to the list.

Edited by chowyunskinny

It's certainly possible. Aaron Douglas (chief) mentioned in his blog to not put any stock in the Last Supper photo, at least when searching for significance to S4. Now who knows if he's being truthful or not. The last supper photo is a great piece of advertising, but the more I see, the less validity I think it has as anything but something clever.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Did we ever get enough folks to jump in on this?

Looks like

****Uminoken********

gets the "I Told You So" kudos.

Wonder if we're gonna see you-know-who added to the Last Supper pic now.

Did we ever get enough folks to jump in on this?

Looks like

****Uminoken********

gets the "I Told You So" kudos.

Wonder if we're gonna see you-know-who added to the Last Supper pic now.

Wow congrats

Uminoken

! I thought your guess was a longshot, but guess the underdog won.

I don't think we ever got a full 12 members to sign up, but I will still honor the bet and send you 10 bucks. Just PM an email address to Paypal the money to.

Those Diamond statues are poo, too. They come out of the packaging pre-chipped, like candy canes.

oh yeah? You have one like that Roger? If not where did you read/hear that?