Busou Shinki... Does anyone know about it?

Ever since I watched Angelic Layer, I was always fascinated with the concept of battling figures. I wanted to know if there is anyone, on this forum, who is familiar with Busou Shinki, can answer some questions. I wanted to know how durable the figures are. I have been told that their fingers are bendable plastic, so I am very skeptical on the durability and longevity. Durability is quite an issue to me because eBay said that the figures are about 50 US dollars each. That price is without the nasty 25 US dollars shipping too! Thank you anyone in advance for answering this post.

For anyone who is not familiar with the series, then here are a couple of links (they are actually on my wish list assuming that the figures are durable) of the figures.

EX Weapon Set MMS Type Butterfly Schmetterling

MMS Type High Speed Trike Ach

MMS Type High Maneuver Trike Yda

Edited by Sakura Shinguji

• 1 month later...

I eventually decided to go though with purchasing "MMS Type High Speed Trike Ach" and thought that I should post the some digital pictures of her. I came to the conclusion that good help is hard to find as my Ach did have some quality control issues, but none too devastating that would prevent me from playing. Regardless, I love Ach; its probably the trike transforming armor, or maybe a super beam cannon, or maybe the pink hair... (For all of those reasons, this is probably why I reside at this forum~!)

I may consider getting her sister, ""MMS Type High Speed Trike Yda", but I am not sure yet. Anyway, I will try to make a better pose to show off her trike in the later future. The trike was designed by Choco, who did work for the XenoSaga series.

Super Silverstone Cannon fires~!

post-5101-1205770601_thumb.jpg

Summer is coming~!

post-5101-1205770630_thumb.jpg

Ach showing off her trike...

post-5101-1205770654_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sakura Shinguji