Shonen Ace - Macross Frontier Manga, Chapter 2

Graham

This topic contains scans of the complete chapter # 2 of the Shonen Ace - Macross Frontier manga, including a translated version in English, thanks to MWers ackem and Steve.

Note. This was originally the thread for all Macross Frontier manga, but I decided to split the manga threads by chapter and prune some of the posts to tidy things up.

Graham

• 1 month later...

Graham, you do know you can do multiple attachments per post right instead of 1 post, 1 page?

I'm guessing we enter into episode 3 territory here.After reading Mihkail's bio, that gunpod of his is possible, but I'm not sure that will be the exact one.

Graham, you do know you can do multiple attachments per post right instead of 1 post, 1 page?

Yes, I know that. But last time I tried posting multiple scans in one post for the first part of the manga, the boadrd software mixed up the order of the pages.

Less confusing this way.

Graham

In those manga, why is Michael (Mi-ha-e-ru) spelled as Michelle (Mi-she-ru)?

Michel is just the French version of the name Micheal.

I keep hearing both Mikhail and Michel being used in the first episode. I'm just wondering if he has some undercover name when working with SMS.

Michel is just the French version of the name Micheal.

I keep hearing both Mikhail and Michel being used in the first episode. I'm just wondering if he has some undercover name when working with SMS.

Umm....

There is a description about Mihael in NT 3 Issue.

通称“ミシェル”

So Mihael(ミハエル)commonly called Michelle(ミシェル)