AMX-011S "Zaku-III Custom" Kit built

ce25254

Hi, I'm an old Macross fan and modeler.

Over the last few years I've made some kits on and off, most recently vinyl Godzilla kits. (^_^)

Since my son was working on his first model airplane (an SU-27), it inspired me to work alongside him. I decided to get out this AMX-011S "Zaku-III Custom" that my brother-in-law gave to me last year. We were working at the dining room table and I was reluctant to get out my airbrush, so I just slapped the Zaku together and did some dry-brush weathering on it. No putty, nothing. (Nice seams, eh?) These Bandai kits can be fun even if you don't get too worked up about them!

Here are a couple of pictures. I Photoshopped in some scenery in two of the pics. I hope you enjoy them.

post-6299-1193234199_thumb.jpg post-6299-1193234206_thumb.jpg post-6299-1193234917_thumb.jpg

Sometime soon I'll take pictures of my old Bandai Macross built kits and post those over in the Macross model kit forum. Also maybe I'll put up a couple of my Godzillas here...

• 3 weeks later...