The Rude Awakening of Optimus Prime!

Someone posted the Rude Awakening of Optimus Prime elsewhere, but here's that video along with other Transformer redubs by the same guy! (Warning: lots of adult language ahead)

The Rude Awakening of Optimus Prime!

Shockwave's Burden!

Heavy Metal Fight!

SOS Wheeljack!

Autobots Inferior, Decepticons Superior!

Edited by Apollo Leader

Saw these. Very funny. I think the autobots rely way too much on optimus. I think it's all ultra magnus fault for not studying how prime would do things that caused all the problems and not rodimus who is just was kid when accepting the title of leader. In the cartoon where he is giving advice to rodimus on what step to take, I often wonder why doesn't rodimus just say "ok smart ass if you know all this why can't you do it, pussy? I just want to hang back, have fun, go on dates with RC, and be a young person with freedom, and have no responsibilies, you stupid white prime clone!" :D

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Part of what makes these so funny is the guys redubbing over the original voices actually mixed in some of the original script making these feel more authentic. The guy who redubbed Starscream did a real great job (especially on the Shockwave's Burden episode).

I just saw this a few weeks ago, pretty funny... hehe... "Goldbug," I always thought that whole scene where Bumblebee gets his name changed was weird.

I'm trying to rejog my memory (it's been 20 years! :p ), but what resulted in Bumblebee being rebuilt into Goldbug?

I think it's all ultra magnus fault for not studying how prime would do things that caused all the problems and not rodimus who is just was kid when accepting the title of leader.

I think it's Prime's fault. If he'd written "Don't grab the handles! Stick your fingers in the holes!" on the back of the Matrix, Magnus wouldn't have gotten blown up.

"And that's who you'll be from now on, Kup! Sh!tpiece!"

I'm trying to rejog my memory (it's been 20 years! :p ), but what resulted in Bumblebee being rebuilt into Goldbug?

OMG!!! That was just too funny....Oh! It was a red dust infected Superion(Arial-Bots Combiner) that wrecked Kup, Blaster, & Bumblebee but B.B. was the only one rebuilt into a brand new Bot.

OMG!!! That was just too funny....Oh! It was a red dust infected Superion(Arial-Bots Combiner) that wrecked Kup, Blaster, & Bumblebee but B.B. was the only one rebuilt into a brand new Bot.

Now I remember (just a little). Still hard for me to believe it was 20 years ago when I saw that episode on TV. It was great to see Prime finally back for good, but at the same time his double resurrection that post-movie season severely cheapened the movie.

Of these parodies, Rude Awakening and Heavy Metal Fight are my favorites. :D