what model is this?

Valkyrie addict

I have one, it ran me $300 dollars.

FYI there's also a Guardian conversion kit from the same people (which I also have wink.gif.

woa, nice, can you post some pics if it's not too much trouble

so far my research has led me to dead ends, I guess not speaking japanese has it's drawbacks, haha :blink::p

woa, nice, can you post some pics if it's not too much trouble

so far my research has led me to dead ends, I guess not speaking japanese has it's drawbacks, haha :blink::p

I'll sell ya mine.

haha, indeed, my gf reacts the same, I wated a small fortune in the last couple of months for my collection and my gf just can't believe all the money I've put into it, and well, right now all my capital is being spend on my girl and my car now, hahaha

I'm currently building two VF-22S max & miria but couldn't get any work done today since I spend all day in several malls shopping for a dress for my girl with her, can't believe how can't they get tyred from a whole day of shopping

good luck on the conversion kit, be sure to post some pics of it when it's done... so I could envy you and show my girl what I missed, hahaha

ahaha... Your story seems all too well to relate to.

Yes... I am hoping to get some time soon to work on all the models I have sitting/piled up in my room. I have many... trust me when I say "many". I have many model kits from garage (resin), injection, vinyl and miniatures (WH, WH40k, Rackham, Reaper, etc.); Macross, Gundam, Evangelion, and plenty of girls (dressed, beautifully poised and/or naked). What can I say... I guess you can label me as an avid collector. XD

Oh yea, I forgot to mention the abundance of toys I have as well.

Since I'm still trying to finish up with school... (I do attend a technical college). I am hoping to put in the time to make some small recasts of the many kits I have. Not for profit, but for variations. IE. I have the SHE VF-22S and thought of the idea of making not only the Max version, but a Miria and a Gamlin (Dynamite 7) versions as well. I have the VF-19 Fire (Basara's) Valkyrie and may plan on making a Dynamite 7 version of the VF-19P. Well those were just a few of the ideas I have in mind. I still need to finish up the SHE Yf-19 and Yf-21 I have sitting somewhere in the piles of my room... along with all the other stuff that's half done. -=X

I just have to say that New York City sucks for model building due to the lack of space. I can't seem to make a mess anywhere without eating over it later. -=\

-Max

*EDIT* since I don't want to double post... (oh, yea I know what it is. Coincidently I was just speaking of it. XD) anyone got more pics of this?:

[attachmentid=41181]

post-4919-1173939072_thumb.jpg

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

that's either the the YF-21 or VF-22 on dark coloring scheme...

I am not too interested on the gerwalk yf-21. I have the hasegawa battroid conversion and that's enough for me..but for Christ sake can someone recast the 1/72 YF-19 conversion for me...?

Edited by 007-vf1

Sweet! I just thought they would've done a battroid conversion on that piece too. Thanks for the pics though. -=X

It seems like they're using the Hasegawa VF-22 kits to make the battroid conversions for Max and Miria instead of the Hasegawa YF-21. In conclusion... its a given that the underbay areas of the VF-22S and YF-21 are different, but I noticed the difference of the underbay exterior/interior (leg shield panels). -=X

Interesting...

The underbay wings are on the wrong sides for the first pic of the YF-21 (R on Left and L on Right).

[attachmentid=41204][attachmentid=41200][attachmentid=41201]

[attachmentid=41202][attachmentid=41203]

*EDIT*

Aww crap... that means I may end up having to look/hunt down the OOP Hasegawa VF-22S kits for the actual conversions. Unless someone can correct me otherwise. -=\

post-4919-1173978816_thumb.jpg

post-4919-1173978838_thumb.jpg

post-4919-1173978862_thumb.jpg

post-4919-1173978877_thumb.jpg

post-4919-1173978895_thumb.jpg

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

I have one of those conversion kits as well and I recall getting mine for a bargain (even with the Yahoo! Japan commission and fees paid to either Rinkya or Okshon (which are auction proxies in Japan), I don't recall which exactly.

There is one currently offered on Yahoo! Auction Japan.

The name of the Company that manufactures these (and is a regular at Wonder Festival) is called "go-ki-gen-sei-mitsu" and spelled as follows in Japanese (or I should say Chinese characters): 御機嫌精密

Graham, if you read this, you might want to upgrade this information on the WonderFest article on the main page.

Below is a link that can be copied onto your browser to locate it on Yahoo! Auction Japan.

http://search.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/sear...=0jp&acc=jp

By the way, the instructions allow you to use either the VF-22 or the YF-21 to do these conversions. Be warned, however, there is a lot of chopping and slicing up of the Hasegawa kits (including parts that are not necessarily prone to chopping and slicing).

Yea... Yahoo Japan Auctions are nice, but thats the problem. I can't read any chinese or Japanese characters. Other than that I would buy that one too. XD

Any helpers? Seriously. -=X

*EDIT*

Thanks valkyrie13. I wasn't aware of those links were for such services. I'll keep them for future reference.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

• 1 year later...

Sorry dude, we wish Hasegawa would make a VF-11B. The the only Thunderbolt III Fighter in 1/72 scale comes from M-Club.

BTW this is a thread about VF-22 conversion kits. Never heard of a VF-11 conversion kit for any existing Hasegawa model.

Sorry dude, we wish Hasegawa would make a VF-11B. The the only Thunderbolt III Fighter in 1/72 scale comes from M-Club.

BTW this is a thread about VF-22 conversion kits. Never heard of a VF-11 conversion kit for any existing Hasegawa model.

There is another fighter version of the VF-11 that was produced as a resin kit by Rettpu, the same company that manufactured the VF-11 battroid resin kits. They are long out of production and you can find them from time to time pop up on Yahoo Auction. I bought mine about 2 years ago and the last one I saw was about a year ago.

The Club-M version was offered a month or so ago on Yahoo Auction. Not sure if it's still there. The starting price, however, was quite ridiculously high.

For fans of VF-11 out there, I believe Valk009 was going to produce a resin recast (or perhaps, even retooled) fighter version of a VF-11 as his next project.