3d models wanted

scott8539

the best models of macross i've seen anywhere is here!i would love to get my hands on these models and make some cool pics and animations.i can pay for copys of models(not big $$$$) :D can anyone help out?

p.s. thanks hurin for fixing my account :lol::lol::lol:

i use poser6 alot this is my max pilot.tryed to make him modern.

post-733-1167704696_thumb.jpg

Edited by scott8539

I have a few lightwave (.lwo) models VF-11 and VF-19 models. I'm also working on a VF-22S model, which may be a good idea if you can make that Max model fit into a 22 flight suit. I'm quite sure that Metacreations software (such as Poser and Bryce) can load Lightwave models and scenes.

The sturmvogel is going to be a couple to a few months due to my job and other business. If you are definitely interested still my email is bledsoe_laurence@yahoo.com.

I have a few lightwave (.lwo) models VF-11 and VF-19 models. I'm also working on a VF-22S model, which may be a good idea if you can make that Max model fit into a 22 flight suit. I'm quite sure that Metacreations software (such as Poser and Bryce) can load Lightwave models and scenes.

The sturmvogel is going to be a couple to a few months due to my job and other business. If you are definitely interested still my email is bledsoe_laurence@yahoo.com.

thank you zenzephyr,thats really nice of you.yes i can load lwo but only lightwave 5.5 and lower.i have posray so i can convert it to waveform obj.