Looking For An Exclusive

Bmaximum

A good friend of mine was telling me about a toys r us exclusive where there was a hikaru 1/48 vf-1(s?) that was packaged with strike armor. While my chances of finding one may be slim and none I'd still like a picture of a packaged one so I can know what I'm looking for. Can any of you help me out? Thanks!

A good friend of mine was telling me about a toys r us exclusive where there was a hikaru 1/48 vf-1(s?) that was packaged with strike armor. While my chances of finding one may be slim and none I'd still like a picture of a packaged one so I can know what I'm looking for. Can any of you help me out? Thanks!

369603[/snapback]

Here ya go

MACROSS150.jpg

If it cost a little less than buying them seperatly i could justify the giftset, but otherwise, i don't see anything special at all about that set like others have pointed out. I guess for whatever reason TRU thought it would be easier to sell these off together as an exclusive than seperately. <_<

I guess That would be Toy R Us Japan? Is this a real gift set? or a crafty someone trying to throw a fast ball? Wow, that's some crappy packaging.

...but, if Toy R Us is selling it here in the US, I'd go buy it just for fun :) and I already have two of these suckers

I love the 1S!

Edited by vlenhoff

369603[/snapback]

Here ya go

MACROSS150.jpg

369627[/snapback]

WHOA!!!! that must be expensive to buy as a combo pack. :o

I guess That would be Toy R Us Japan? Is this a real gift set? or a crafty someone trying to throw a fast ball? Wow, that's some crappy packaging.

...but, if Toy R Us is selling it here in the US, I'd go buy it just for fun :) and I already have two of these suckers

I love the 1S!

369824[/snapback]

If someone talks to the US Toys R Us Execs on how profitable it is to sell yamatos products here and ignore the ban HG has placed to prevent the sale of any Macross related items in the US. Umm... I nominate Graham!!!! :D

If it cost a little less than buying them seperatly i could justify the giftset, but otherwise, i don't see anything special at all about that set like others have pointed out.  I guess for whatever reason TRU thought it would be easier to sell these off together as an exclusive than seperately.  <_<

369751[/snapback]

Makes sense to me, though they really could've used a nicer package. :D

What I'd like to see:

a hikaru 1j wearing GBP1S armor inside the box plus Fast pack parts. But it would be slightly cheaper than if you had bought everything seperate. All presented in a single box. Then design the box art so it looks distinct, and then call it exclusive. (with something on the box indicating "I'm special from toys r us")

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I love the 1S!

369824[/snapback]

If someone talks to the US Toys R Us Execs on how profitable it is to sell yamatos products here and ignore the ban HG has placed to prevent the sale of any Macross related items in the US. Umm... I nominate Graham!!!! :D

369838[/snapback]

we would help toys are us out by not only buying said items but telling folks at rt.com forums about high quality rtech toys being sold at toys r us

• 1 year later...

I can just see it now....

Ebay: BUY IT NOW only 400 USD !!

Exclusive VF-1S & Armor combo gift pack BOX !!

Looking for that all ellusive exclusive Japan only Toy r US giftset 1/48 VF-1S and Armor combo box packaging!?

YES! Shipped with insurance bid with confidence.

This is only the BOX. Blue with Toy r US label

VFTF1

MACROSS150.jpg

This is just weak!!!

I think I can get you GBP-1S gift set. It comes with the VF-1S and the GBP-1S in a UPS box. :p

PM if your interested, :lol: .

As an added bonus we will include an elastic weapons system....AKA rubber band.

Why does this remind me of an old Simpson's episode, "look Malibu Stacy has a new hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :unsure: