Looking For Some Help Finding:

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I remember seeing some neat mecha building toys on HLJ, but for the life of me can't remember what they're called or who makes them. They're kinda hard to describe, the closest thing I can think of is an anime/mecha version of Lego's Bionicle series. Basically theyre sets of various parts that can be combined in various ways to create different mecha. If anyone knows what I'm talking about and could post a link or a name I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

http://www.hlj.com/product/ATS82031

This? Made by Atelier Sai. On a somewhat related (and unrelated) note, does anyone have those Gla Gla's Armature instruction manuals saved somewhere? Brickshelf seems to have taken them off and I can't find them anywhere else.

360934[/snapback]

I should have it backed up on a disc. Let me dig it out at home later.

As for those Altier Sai toys, are they any good? They look pretty nifty. Sort of like a Stikfa.

Edited by JELEINEN

You're not talking about Zoids right? Some people on 2chan occasionally take Zoid parts and make them into mecha.

And they look Bionicle-ish.

Edited by wolfx

http://www.hlj.com/product/ATS82031

This? Made by Atelier Sai. On a somewhat related (and unrelated) note, does anyone have those Gla Gla's Armature instruction manuals saved somewhere? Brickshelf seems to have taken them off and I can't find them anywhere else.

360934[/snapback]

That's them... Thanks rikiryou.

These look like a lot of fun. I just might have to get a set to try them out.

Thanks guys