Variable motorcycles

Feyd-Rautha

I am a freeek for variable bikes..why u ask..

could'nt tell ya...but i love 'em up.

>>>please post pics or info about these underrated engineering marvels!

here's one too get your juices flowing!!! :D

http://planeta.terra.com.br/informatica/br...tricharger.html

I accually own a super-rare toy of this ...made by SEGA! belive it or not. ;)

>>>someone turn me on too other variable bike designs..ppplease! :blink:

yes its from jirion or "zillion" in the states...

pics of the toy itself can be seen by clicking the highlighted word "tri-charger" on that page i just posted..

.....and it kicks royal ar$$.

got mine off yahoo japan auctions for $250 a couple years ago ..mint condish.

i saw one on an ebay auction a year ago for $1000! ;)

definately worth the$250 ..but not more.

yes its from jirion or "zillion" in the states...

pics of the toy itself can be seen by clicking the highlighted word "tri-charger" on that page i just posted..

.....and it kicks royal ar$$.

got mine off yahoo japan auctions for $250 a couple years ago ..mint condish.

i saw one on an ebay auction a year ago for $1000! ;)

definately worth the$250 ..but not more.

thanks , yea i tried the pictures on that site when i click them it says this picture not found on this server. that bubblegum crisis pic is very cool >EXO<

grooovy!

....what in god's name is the toy on the bottom of this list...from toys'n'joys???

>>>this toy looks like an absolute must have!!!! i.e. = does anyone know whats up with this cycle/mech toy???

i must have! :D:p:D

thanks for posting pics..

-any info would rock!

i cannot remember the name of the series, it is a relativly new series and i do not think it is expensive, so you should not have a hard time finding it ...that is if i could remember the name :lol:

if i find it i will update real quick

edit Bobe beat me to it i was looking for armdriver not amdriver i was close <_<

Edited by zeo-mare

excuse me while i go change my superman underooos..!!!!

oh god, the custom is SICK!!!!!

>> now i will go buy some huggies-ultra and order this bike for custom mania!

the guy seems too have use Imai 1/15 mospeada parts..anybody care too confirm this suspision?

man... I'm in LOooveeee :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

and I can't thank you guys enough for posting! :D:D

>>>keeeep the pics a comin! Wwwooooaaahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :blink::rolleyes::blink::blink:

graham..me wantie that bookie! :blink:

Edited by Feyd-Rautha

And the Zillion Ride-Armor/Tri-Formation bike. If I remember correctly this was on

Zillion 2 "Tri-Formation" for the Sega Master System and it was pretty cool game.

post-26-1102318041.jpg

Edited by gerwalk25

I thought this was cool....2 fans' (Diego 'Karakas from Argentina and Ricardo 'Skull/001' from Paraguay) attempt to make a variable version of the Flashclapper Hovercycle from Southern Cross.

Hovercyclon.gif

As well as our own resident Cyclone's attempt too....

ART_2430_2_7705.jpg

Edit: Don't mind this....just something I did..... ;)

post-26-1102328034.jpg

Edited by 1st Border Red Devil

I am a freeek for variable bikes..why u ask..

could'nt tell ya...but i love 'em up.

I know why!

It's because powered armor is cool. And transforming is cool. And motorbikes are cool.

And transforming motorbikes change into... powered armor.

It's cool cubed. Or something.

</rambling>

And the Zillion Ride-Armor/Tri-Formation bike. If I remember correctly this was on

Zillion 2 "Tri-Formation" for the Sega Master System and it was pretty cool game.

yep..i have this tri-charger toy(posted earlier)...made by SEGA,,,, and it kicks wholsale @$$$..of course the gakken stick is my all time fave!

the zillion 11 game does feature the tri-charger and is a cool game!

thanks everyone for posting pics,,you guys rock!!!!!! :rolleyes:

viva le' ride-armor..

btw....WHO made that mospeada custom bisar...must pick his brain :D:D:D

Edited by Feyd-Rautha

About a year or so ago, there was a Japanese artbook released which focused on anime motorbikes (variable and otherwise). I didn't buy it and can't find it now. Sort of regret not buying it now. Anyboy have it?

Graham

Do you have any more info on this book? A picture of the cover or anything? I must admit it sounds very interesting.

Carl

Edited by wwwmwww

About a year or so ago, there was a Japanese artbook released which focused on anime motorbikes (variable and otherwise). I didn't buy it and can't find it now. Sort of regret not buying it now. Anyboy have it?

Graham

Do you have any more info on this book? A picture of the cover or anything? I must admit it sounds very interesting.

Carl

tell me about it!

...im dying over here!

also..does anybody know where i can score the moto bisar?

...is HLJ still slow on shipping,

thanks much! :blink:

i cannot remember the name of the series, it is a relativly new series and i do not think it is expensive, so you should not have a hard time finding it ...that is if i could remember the name :lol:

if i find it i will update real quick

edit Bobe beat me to it i was looking for armdriver not amdriver i was close <_<

huh? I what?!?! What did I beat you to?

I've got a copy of that Anime Bike book. Great book!

I found it at Anime Central a couple years ago. I took one look at it, saw the names of a few of the series it covers that are listed on the cover (namely, Akira, Megazone, Mospeada, and Bubblegum Crisis), and said "I'll take it" on the spot. I expected it to be some old, rare book that I'd have to pay out the nose for. Imagine my surprise when they told me it was a mere $25 :lol:

It's really an incredible book. It's about 140 pages of motorcycles (variable and not) from every anime you can think of (that had a bike in it), and then 100 or so more! All arranged chronoligically. It's really amazing just how thorough this book is.

Anyway, a quick Yahoo search turned up this yahoo store, which has it available for $30. A small-ish pic of the cover too.

http://store.yahoo.com/animenation/4890486607.html

Graham

Yeah I do. Except I lent it to someone and I have to chase his butt down to get it back.

Nice Shots Exo, when are those babies coming out?

yeah!!!!!

please don't tell me those are srcathbuilt! ;) .me mucho likey those funky sculpts!

..as far as that art book...well holy@%^#%^&%@%^&%*^$^@!#!!!!!!!!!!

now you guys have got me buggin' out....! good god,man!

.....lemme go ghange my spidey underroos and order this crazy book! :D:D:D:D

Edited by Feyd-Rautha